Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Singer Songwriter

Emmy is very creative with words. A few nights ago I overheard her singing this little ditty to herself in the back seat.

When the car breaks............I want to buy a vaa-aaann.
When the car breaks............I want to buy a vaa-aaann.

Do you really want a van? Yes I do!
Do you really want a van? Yes I do!

What color will it be? Is it blue? Is it green? Is it red? (and so on through all the colors she knows)

Watcha gonna do with all that van?
Watcha gonna do with all that van?

Gonna take my friends to the WalMart
Gonna take my Mom to the WalMart
Gonna take Marin to the WalMart
((and on and on naming all the family members and friends she can think of))

Buy an ice cream cone there. Yum Yum Yum.


By this time we were pulling into the garage, so she wrapped it up. Now I kinda wish I'd just kept driving in circles to see how far she could have taken this song. Emmy is just too funny.

No comments: