Thursday, January 8, 2009

If the glove fits............

I can't believe I forgot to post this Christmas story.

About a week before Christmas, I had a repairman come in to maintain the gas space heater in the cold living room (the room over the garage where we have our tree and host Christmas) so we can have heat for Christmas.

Fast forward to Christmas morning, Marin is rummaging around for gifts under the tree and suddenly cries "Come see this! Come see this!" as she proudly hoists a pair of old blue and yellow work gloves. "I found Santa's gloves! I can't believe it!" Then she stuck her nose deep inside one of the gloves, inhaled powerfully, and exclaims "Yup, it smells like Santa!"

We promised Marin we would mail the gloves back to the north pole so Santa can have them for next Christmas.

No comments: